Sunday, March 5, 2017

Quiet Sunday

It has been a long time since I have had a day with nothing planned, but today was that day! No school, no rehearsals, no social engagements.

What did I do? I caught up on household chores! It doesn't sound like the perfect day, but I was so happy to be able to shop for groceries, do laundry, and tidy up around the house with hours stretching out ahead of me.

I bought some lovely fish and asparagus for dinner and had plenty of time to cook. I read more in All the Light We Cannot See, the book my book club will be discussing later this week. I talked to my mom on the phone and told her that her granddaughter and I will be flying to Minnesota to visit her at the end of the month and listened to her say how happy she was! Then I got to make reservations for us, not as much fun, but we're set to go!

The house is a little cleaner, we have clothes to wear this week, a tasty dinner, and a trip to look forward to.

I'm ready to face the week!










No comments:

Post a Comment