Tuesday, March 21, 2023

To-do list

 I make a little to-do list almost every day. I write it with a pencil in a small date book. Very old school, but it works for me. Some things appear every day: yoga, practice horn, do a Gaelic lesson, blog. Other items are not so regular. Today I need to go to the post office to drop off packages of returns for my husband. I plan to go to a particular grocery store that carries the most Passover items (I want to get some chocolate-covered macaroons before they're all gone!). And I wrote down Firness Center. 

I dropped the Fitness Center visits during COVID because of the danger of infection, but I haven't gotten back in the habit. It's so easy to think of other things that need to be done. However, it is an important part of staying healthy, so today I WILL go.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. A Gaelic lesson-! That absolutely captivates me. I live by a to-do list every day, myself, using a pencil (for inevitable erasing) and a small planner. Here's to success with the macaroon quest and the workout (hey - a healthy balance!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I hadn't thought how the fitness center would balance the macaroons (so bad for you, but so tasty!)

      Delete
  2. Having a to-do list keeps me on track. I might not get everything on the list completed, but it does give me direction for the day. Good luck with your list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's 11:00 and I've done two things. It's a start!

      Delete
  3. As a fellow list-maker, I love this slice!

    ReplyDelete