Saturday, March 18, 2023

Underrated Joys

 Lynne Dorfman wrote about underrated joys (https://lynnedorfmanblog.wordpress.com/2023/03/16/underrated-joy/), and I decided to list my own.

1. Sleeping late in the morning, or just lolling in bed for awhile

2. Rereading a favorite book

3. Reading to a child with the child sitting on your lap. (It's been awhile for me, but now I have a grandson! I get to do this again!)

4. Clean sheets on the bed

5. Sunshine in the morning

6. Colorful sunsets

7. Playing music with delightful people

8. Seeing a rare appearance of the chipmunk who lives in my backyard

9. Watching the ocean waves

10. Spending time with my children

11. Really good coffee in the morning

12. Watching television with my husband

Thank you, Lynne!



1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like that first sip of a good cup of morning coffee.

    ReplyDelete